Thursday, November 6, 2008

26

Happy Birthday to me. I've turned 26 today. Millions of thanks to the Almighty Allah for blessing me with a comfortable year and for showing me the signs of a new path. It feels like the first year of the second part of my life is gone. The new year in my life comes with lots of uncertainty and hope. I don't know what the Almighty Allah has in store for me but have firm belief over his benevolence. I don't know where I will be a year from now but I expect a number of significant pages will be turned in my book of life. Let's just say I want to ride the journey of hope and land at a more auspicious shore.

1 comment:

Webcash said...

Nice blog.Earn from online without any investment, without any skill.Completely free method to earn from home.Not any hidden cost.Join free-Earn money.