Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Playstation Portable

After months of yearning, I finally have a PSP in the palm of my hands. My long research on the net and continual poaching on www.clickbd.com during office hours finally paid off. Today I've bought a modded PSP-2000, a.k.a PSP slim and lite from two young fellows at Gulshan for Tk.11500 only. Thank you ClickBD for providing us with ebay like (actually this website is a complete ebay rip-off) service. My heartiest thanks to Neaz and Mushtakim, from whom I received a beautiful silver PSP, Sandisk 2 GB pro duo memory stick, a handy carrying case and above all UMDs of Spiderman-3 and Smackdown vs Raw 2008 - the key reason behind my buying a PSP. Soon I'll start drooling all over this blog doting about my new toy. I'm already downloading ISO of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008. My recent ventures may not provide me with much playing hours but I plan to update this blog with my experiences from now on.

1 comment:

Imamul Hossain said...

Tanvir, tor shathe koshto koira gelum, amake ekta thanks dili na. Tore mentally support dilam tao bolli na... Ei dukkher kotha nie ami ekta blog likhe felbo chinta kortesi.:(