Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Winter and Work

Many years ago we read in our Social Science curriculum that people living in cooler climate are more active than tropical people. As winter have set in quite well this time in Dhaka, I am finding this statement rather contrary to my present condition.

After quite a few months I found the good opportunity to enjoy some quality holiday time, due to Eid, Christmas and Victory day. But now I don't feel like getting up in the morning for office. Rather I enjoy long hours under warm blankets. Similarly, I don't want to study for my Masters course either. I am fighting hard to regain my typical form playing FIFA 08 in Semi-Pro difficulty and that takes up whatever time I get when I'm home.

Bottom line of this post: It doesn't matter whether the climate is cold or whether you live in the tropics. People like me are always idle :-p