Sunday, December 30, 2007

CodeCrafters forever?

For more than 8 months I've been working on CodeCrafters along with my buet mates Adnan, Kajal, Imam, Nazim and Tanzil. After every second week we sit in the office in a meeting about leaving this job and join somewhere else. But so far none of us have done that. I guess the main reason behind this is not our salary or facilities but rather the pack of friendship we six have grown in the office.

A few days ago Adnan gave interview in Ericsson and got selected. He went there with a confused mind and hesitantly joined because of the pressure of their HRM manager. But finally he decided he cannot part from the pack and sent resignation to Ericsson. This is a completely revolting decision if anyone considers the job market of Bangladesh where Telecom is the most coveted industry to join for CSE/EEE grads and Ericsson being the cherry of the icing. I guess s/w junkies like me will be glad with his step but most of the people will scream and shout- WHY ADNAN? :-o

I guess Adnan is in love with his workplace and though he won't admit,to him it's- CodeCrafters forever.

No comments: